Friday, May 18, 2007

Patricia "Trisha" Eileen Pectol



That's me!! Sorry about the horrible pic, we were all sick and I thought it was cute that they were cuddling with me :) Anyway, here I am "Mommy" as you can tell by the pic. I like to not do housecleaning (joking), read, scrapbook, watch TV, garden, and play with my kids(when I have the energy). I miss having the time to play with the girls, but cleaning is what I do the most of and it never, ever looks clean.
All those things I like to do when I have time, which is rarely with daily chores and all. But I am very happy being the role of mommy although sometime I wonder if I am doing it right at all. Being pregnant doesn't help your mommu self esteem when you snap even at your 1 year old, UGH! But I will get through it, I just hope my family does

No comments: