
Here is a pic of my beautiful backyard. New Harmony is such a nice place to live. We actually have four seasons here. We are just entering fall around here and the weather is great. Still a little too warm for me because of excess weight and hormones, but still great in the morning 50 degrees. The girls and I have started taking walks at night and it makes me feel good about myself to know that we are all getting some exercise. I love our picture window in our house this is the view I find myself wasting awat numerous hours on the couch just staring into. John loves it out here too. He has done more yardwork, honey-dos, and of course
1 comment:
What an amazing view!!! I would love to live there someday. I've always loved New Harmony. You are very lucky to have just an awesome backyard. Don't worry about wasting time looking out at nature. It is good for your soul!!!!!
Post a Comment