Ok so Paige was suppose to be sleeping and I was washing a dish, when all of the sudden she comes screaming at the top of her lungs. I asked her what happened and she said there was a spider on her. WHEW!! I thought she had hurt herself really bad. I Looked at her and didn't seee a thing. She was so hysterical I took all of her clothes off and asked her what happened. She said that a spider bit her arm. I didn't see a bite. She was still screaming so I calmed her down and had her stand outside her room. She said she was sleeping and a spider went in her mouth. I thought that this story is just getting better every minute. So she probably had a bad dream. Well I looked in her bed and sure enough there was a small spider in her bed. LOL!!! I was trying so hard to not laugh because she was so scared, but it was really funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment