Here is another one of our adventures. We went camping this year with our good friends and neighbors, the Green's and Jensen's. Poor Sarah got the flu while we were out there and we missed her while she was gone, but we all had a blast (even Sarah before she got sick). I rode my very first four wheeler all by myself. Thank-you Tara and Trent. I also drove the Rhino a little until I thought I broke something on it.....ooopsy:) Thanks Sarah and Jared!!! John went on the canoe with the kids while I cleaned dishes, but he got scared because the girls were standing and rocking the boat and it was dusk. Then he went out all day Sat. and caught 2 fish and they were YUMMY!!! I stayed and chatted with Tara and played with the kids and tried to get Joey to take naps and not get into too much trouble. He tipped his baby camp chair over and got his first owie. POOR GUY:( Anyway we had so much fun there. When we got home we went to My parents on Sunday and went swimming and had yummy BBQ. I love BBQ:) John got some DVD's from my parents that he's watched all of them already. Thanks MOM and DAD!!
What a fun year. We found out we've outgrown our trailer though, so once we sell this house we'll buy a new one. (Hopefully!)
2 comments:
Cute pics!!! Looks like lots of fun....
Thanks for the fun memories. We'll have to go again next year when I'm not pregnant.
Tara
Post a Comment