We had such a great Halloween. We went to my sister's and had Pizza and went for a long walk to go trick or treating. Paige was a Princess Pirate that turned into a Vampire Princess Pirate and Katie was Cinderella 3. LOL kids are so funny. Joey was GODZILLA!! He fit the bill walking around trampling over Lizzie (who was a ladybug)Their bags got too heavy for them so they were begging to go home. We all had fun, but were disappointed at the lack of halloween spirit in St. George. Our average was maybe 1 house per block. Well Christine, Mark, and I were Pirates. Enjoy the pics.
2 comments:
Trisha,
You all look so cute!! Did you take these pictures on your new camera? Did the old one show up?? It seems like as soon as you buy the new one, the old one shows up. Thanks for letting me borrow your swing. Sawyer loves it.
Tara
Well now I get why Paige was a princes pirate! She wanted to be like you. So much fun, love your costume! I so need to post about my Halloween.
Post a Comment