Monday, December 15, 2008

Another year over and a new one flies by

OK so I am bummed tomorrow is my birthday. It seems like the years are just flying by and I never do anything meaningfull. I have three kids now and I am turning 27!!! Although this is great, I feel so old for my age. Did anyone else feel this way when you turned 27? I just dread my birthday's now. I don't want to get old!

I look at older people and seriously have a panic attack because I know someday, (at the rate it's going) soon, I will be there. I don't have energy now how am I going to survive old age?
UGH!!! honestly I wish tomorrow would never come :(


On a side note, I do love my family very much and to all my dear friend: You mean so much to me. I am sorry I am such a downer :) I do like my birthday too, it's just really sad that I get older everytime I blink.

2 comments:

Jensen Family Blog said...

Trisha,
At least you can still say you are in your 20's. I'm jealous. I hope you have a Happy Birthday today!!
Tara

Smith Family said...

Happy Birthday!
I know what you mean about getting older though.I am going to turn 29 right after I have my next baby and I can't believe it.I try not to worry about it since there is really nothing I can do.I am hoping that if I get back into shape after this pregnancy at least I will feel younger.