Hi everyone, I just wanted to tell you that I have hit that milestone!! I am in my second trimester....YAY!! I still have no appetite, I have a little more energy, and am eagerly awaiting my next appt. after the 24th. I get to find out what we are having!!! I am SO excited. The girls think it's a girl and I have no idea. I go back and forth. So I could be having one of each (OH LORD! J/K). I will keep u all informed.
Like I said I have a dr's appointment on the 24th (14 wks) and the next one will be the 22nd of July where we will find out what we're having (If I can't convince them to do one earlier ;) .
2 comments:
I can't wait to find out!!!!
Love Mom
Hurray for one down! Hoe you keep feeling better soon. See you Saturday.
Post a Comment