Thursday, July 2, 2009

My crazy life

OK so everyone has been asking how we are doing and I am gonna be honest. John has a job not making very much, but it's all we can get right now. We are hoping that our loan company will lower our house payment for us. We currently are waiting for insurance through my work to kick in on the 1st of August to find out what our little one is, bummer. I am doing good with my PG and work. I am really tired and no one should come over right now because our house is REALLY gross, but we are trying the best we can. Having 1 vehicle is not very nice, but we are in the market for a new SUV/van/whatever. I have been handling things the best I can and looking forward to knowing what the future holds for our family. Thanks for all the love and prayers, it is much appreciated. I will post about father's day and whatnot when I get time (aka never) ;)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Sounds like your having fun!!
I hope you'll still have time for some chats :)

Anna said...

I have an idea. Will you call me when you can? Big bummer about waiting for the u/s but it won't change anything and the whole month will just fly by with as busy as you are!