Tuesday, August 4, 2009

AND THE VERDICT IS.........


Yes everyone, we are HAPPY to announce that our family will be completed around December 16th (my birthday) with our final baby boy. I was a little worried because I had a VERY strong feeling another boy needed to be in the family and if this one was a girl I was gonna have to try one more time. Well the ultrasound tech put the probe on and this is what we saw. This was the first image of the baby that was saw which was pretty amazing. we usually had to wait till the end to find out what it is, but this one wanted us to know right away. We currently have no names, well I don't (John still wants Butch, ugh).

5 comments:

Anna said...

And I thought the butch comment on Facebook was just referring to general difficulty with boy names. Boy did he ever want to assure you he is a HE, first shot you got lol- good thing you wanted to know. Well I'll back you up- Butch is not a good name. John Willard going by JW is way better than Butch, by far. Do no despair- you still have at least 4 months to figure it out. Congratulations again, and thanks for sharing the picture, it's GREAT!

Tina Jackson said...

I'm so happy to hear it's a BOY. Let's just hope he comes on December 16th. What a great Birthday present. Love and kisses

Jensen Family Blog said...

Congratulations Trisha!! I happen to be partial to the two girls, two boys family. It is so fun to know so you can start planning. Hang in there with work!
Tara

MuffinBugs of St. George said...

BTW, Congrats! I'm glad it's a boy, cause we gotta even things up. Hope my next one is a boy, then we'll have 4 of each!

Smith Family said...

Congrats!We are so happy for you guys.