Well here's a few milestones:
#1 Paige has started KINDERGARTEN!! she LOVES it. she loves riding the bus and loves having a class with a little girl I used to babysit, Samie. She does her homework every night and can't wait to get up in the morning. Mom on the other hand is so swamped with everything they make you do for the little one's it's getting hard to find the time. Not to mention every day she comes home with more things they want you to buy, Ugh. But I am so proud of her, she is doing SO AWESOME.
#2 I am in my third trimester, YAY! I was riding in the car with the family and John, of course, has deer hunt fever and was talking about camping. I realized that the reunion was the last time I will EVER (yes everyone who doubts, EVER!) be pregnant and camping again, WHOOHOO!!!! Now I can just enjoy going camping with the family. I am doing well with the pg, besides weight of course. I always gain so much, but I am looking forward to holding this little boy in 2 1/2 - 3 months. Still no names picked out yet.
#3 Katie and Joey go to preschool 2 times a week. They love it. I think it will be great for both of them to have some time apart from eachother (they clash a lot) and learn with kids their own ages.
#4 John has a salary position again which is good and bad. I loved being able to have him home Friday's to watch the kids. But now they get to go to preschool and Anna's (thank you). I like being able to buy them things that I wasn't able to buy a few months ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment