Friday, October 30, 2009

October's gone???

HOLY COW!! Where did the time go? I only have 47 more days to go until I have a baby!!! O.M.G.!!

Besides that, here's a few updates for you:

I am extremely glad that deer hunt is over, I finally have my husband back.
Paige is still in LOVE with school. She even writes sentences now!! She reads! I am so proud of her.
Katie loves to practice writing her name. It's her favorite thing to do besides drawing.
They are all excited for Halloween tomorrow.
Katie is going to be a butterfly, Paige is going to be an angel, and Joey is going to be John (LOL). I will post pictures as soon as I can.
I am SO done and wish I did not have 6 weeks left. I am bigger with this PG because I started out bigger than any of the others :(
I only have 20 more shifts until maternity leave.
I am still freaking out about H1N1. In my defense I see how bad it can be every day. I am a germ freak right now. And with a kid in school it makes my worries escalated.
I am nesting so bad and it's really ironic how when you get the urge to sanitize everything, that's when you are the biggest and can't do anything. So needless to say I am going nuts trying to do what I can every day.

Well I am eagerly awaiting my friend Sarah's phone call telling me she had her baby, because she is due any time now. GOOD LUCK SARAH!!

That's all for now, I will post more in the coming days, I hope :)

No comments: