HOLY COW!!!! My baby is 6 weeks already????!!! Crap! That means it's time to start exercising. I went to my appt. and have lost 21 lbs from birth. BUT, I still have 19 to go......BUMMER! That's just to get to my pre-preg. weight. I plan to be at my pre-preg weight by the baby's birthday (hopefully sooner). I keep weight on when I breastfeed for some reason. Then I shall tackle the other 25 from Paige that I still have on me. So I am trying to get John to diet with me. We will see how that goes. I don't know how we are gonna lose weight, but we will iron that out in the next couple of weeks. I am hoping by the middle of next year to be at my goal weight of UNDER 140. Seems pretty steep, but there are a few ladies out here that do work outs in the morning that I will start up as soon as my muscles get a little stronger. Right now I can't hardly walk with how poor my muscle strength is. Wish me luck. And if I call you to complain about being hungry, just tell me to shut up or something ;)
Friday, January 29, 2010
6 weeks come and gone
HOLY COW!!!! My baby is 6 weeks already????!!! Crap! That means it's time to start exercising. I went to my appt. and have lost 21 lbs from birth. BUT, I still have 19 to go......BUMMER! That's just to get to my pre-preg. weight. I plan to be at my pre-preg weight by the baby's birthday (hopefully sooner). I keep weight on when I breastfeed for some reason. Then I shall tackle the other 25 from Paige that I still have on me. So I am trying to get John to diet with me. We will see how that goes. I don't know how we are gonna lose weight, but we will iron that out in the next couple of weeks. I am hoping by the middle of next year to be at my goal weight of UNDER 140. Seems pretty steep, but there are a few ladies out here that do work outs in the morning that I will start up as soon as my muscles get a little stronger. Right now I can't hardly walk with how poor my muscle strength is. Wish me luck. And if I call you to complain about being hungry, just tell me to shut up or something ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL i'm right there with ya!!! ;)
Oh, Trisha!! He is so beautiful. I can't believe how fast he's grown. Under 140?? That is ambitious. Let me know when you need some support. I need some butt-kicking myself. I've gained 8 pounds, and am not being good so they will come off. And it's not baby or nursing weight at his point either.
Post a Comment