I took JW in to his 9 month appt (10 months) and he is tall and average :)
21 lbs 15 oz
32 inches
He is 50% on weight and 95% on height. I was surprised he was not proportionate. He is not skinny, but I guess he is not too chunky either.
Well he walks around the house with his various walking toys and around the couch. He stands alone until he realizes it. He has taken one step towards me, but that's the extent. He loves to give John and me hugs and he smacks his lips and clicks his tongue now. He loves to look at touch and feel books and also lift the flap books.
I quit nursing him this week because he got back into the biting and when I yelped and scolded him he thought it was funny and then just bite me again. So, although it has been very hard for me, I put him completely on formula. I cry every so often because of it, but he was almost a year anyway. I would always think how nice it would be once I was done, but when it came down to it I really enjoyed snuggling with him and nursing him to sleep. I am really going to miss having a baby in the house. (getting all teary eyed) But every milestone just makes life a little easier for me. Well I could sound depressed for hours about my last little guy being almost a year and growing too fast, but I will spare you. I love him and am proud of all of his accomplishments, even how small they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment