Well although I cannot go and do something fun because we are moving tomorrow and Saturday, John is trying to make my birthday wonderful. He woke up and made the kids breakfast and got Paige to the bus by 7:30 am. He had wrapped presents last night and had them waiting for me when I woke. The "kids" each gave me a picture frame of a photo of me and each one :) then John was so sweet and knows I love hot coffee and hot tea, he got me a BIG mug from the Girl Scout shoppe. It was a 95th anniversary mug. He keeps calling and texting Happy birthday and such! I have the best husband!!
1 comment:
That is so sweet. Probably the sweetest thing I've seen you post about John! Hope you had a great birthday, sorry everything is such a mess, but when it's all over we'll celebrate in style!
Post a Comment