I thought that once we moved it all would be a weight lifted off my chest. Well it is not as bad as thinking I need to move any day and not knowing that day, but the aftermath of moving is hard too. I cannot get a handle on the house. I cannot invite anyone over because you still cannot walk. the baby is constantly crying because he's fallen over something. Of course half the time he has put it there. I have been working all day 3-4 times per week, but still have not made this place a home. Maybe I am expecting too much, but really, is it too much to ask to be able to walk and not trip, stumble, stick to something, fall, or almost kill yourself?
I have this stupid, yes I said stupid, rib that keeps dislocating and it hurts SO bad. I cannot cough or sneeze because it hurts. I went to the chiropractor again today. He told me all sorts of stuff that he could do to "fix" my body to where I won't have hives anymore. (In case you didn't know I get hives when I get hot, exercise, nervous, or just active) How my allergies will go away and my back problems will go away. I still have back pain from my pelvic bone being dislocated when I was pregnant with Joey.
I would like to let my Brother and Katy know that I am deeply sorry for their loss. I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose a pregnancy. I love you guys and hope you find comfort in knowing it happened for a good reason. That reason we probably will never understand.
I will try to get some pictures on here, but my computer doesn't recognize my camera anymore for some stupid reason.
3 comments:
Silly thing! Moving in is only 1/2 the battle. It's easy to throw things in boxes, the trouble is finding new places to put everything!
Hope it starts getting better for you. As soon as We're all feeling better we'll run over and help you out!
Hey Girly! Chin up!!! Moving is tough! (I've done it enought to know!) This summer my Mom and I worked for about 6 weeks straight....working almost every day on unpacking and getting organized. On her last day here we were still running around like crazy women trying to get the pictures hung on the walls and getting the blinds cleaned. (Keep in mind, when you are taking care of kiddos, working all day long is impossible!) Spring will be here soon and maybe you can get some fresh air away from the house and unpacking! I'll be thinking of you. HUGS!!!
Post a Comment