Friday, April 1, 2011

The hap's


SO, I have not blogged for a while, but this is what's going on. We are getting closer to being all the way moved in. I have successfully made it through my first year of Girl Scout Cookie sales. YAY!! We all were sick for about 3-4 weeks, a different person(s) each week. Watch for posts about all the kids and their birthday's. Life is hectic right now. I have the girls in soccer and dance and I am gone most afternoons, which makes life and chores a little hard. I am really excited for camping and hiking this summer. For I will NOT be pregnant and JW is walking and talking some (yes, I know so SAD). I am focusing on my weight loss and so far this year have lost 12.1 pounds and hope to make it 20 by summer. I ran my first 5k in 34:59 by the timing chip, but I did it prob. 30 seconds quicker then that because of the way the race was set up. BTW that was just getting over a flu. I am impressed with myself. My original goal was to do it under 35 minutes and I SO did it! YAY me!! I am hoping to do another one June 25th to see if I can get it under 30 min. For a stay at home, no time for exercise mom that is great! I remember in high school even doing a 16 min. mile. My 5k averages about 11.5 min. NOT BAD! John has been blessed with a lot of side jobs that have made it so we can put some well needed work into our vehicles. We are hoping it continues so we can build our next home ASAP! I am having a hard time with this move. I am not liking the school the girls are going to. I do love our back yard, but our house only has one bathroom, which makes it hard in the morning. Well keep checking back because I am going to be blogging one a day until I catch up.

No comments: