This last weekend was our annual Pectol family reunion. We all really missed staying the weekend up in Zion, but I was way too pregnant to camp for four days. We took the girls to the races on Saturday and they had so much fun. Katie blew the other 1 year olds away. She got a little 1st place trophy and some candy. Paige had first place until this other little girl kicked it in gear at the end, so Paige got 2nd. She was a bit disappointed she didn't get a trophy and Katie lost hers 2 seconds after I gave it to her. We stayed until dinner time and then headed home to get a much needed bath and bedtime.
Today is an anniversary of mine and John's life changing forever. We found out 4 years ago that we were pregnant with Paige. That was a crazy time in our life, especially since I had been on the Depo shot for 5 months. hahaha.
1 comment:
Boy has your life changed in just 4 years...but aren't you glad!!! You are sooo lucky to have such sweet little girls. I'm sooo happy Christine's having a girl too. It is just sooo exciting! Ok...did you forget your camera??? j/k Hope you are feeling good. Being pregnant is just soooo much fun! MaLaan
Post a Comment