Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ultimate Slacker MOM!

Ok so I have not written in a while and have not posted any pictures for a while because I am a slacker!


I have not bought batteries for my camera and no I have not taken a single picture in about a month. I feel really bad, but I just keep forgetting to buy batteries at the store.

I have been busy trying to get ready for my sister's baby shower and I have been fighting with my kids constantly because they are getting into things they should not be (aka Katie) and trying their best to get my attention, good or bad (aka Paige). I just don't know what's going to happen in 56 days when this little soccer player of a boy comes out. No, I have not been getting any sleep or much rest during the day because this little boy of mine will not stop letting his presence be known. Anywho, John cannot stop talking about deer hunt and, although I am happy he has something to look forward to, I will be glad when it is over with. I will just have to hear about it again in another 5-6 months. That's generally when it starts. I wish he was that excited about the baby, he hardly mentions him. Still no name for this little guy. Baby Boy Pectol is going to be his name for a while I suppose, ugh. Hope I haven't bored you. I will try to remember some batteries tonight at Walmart and maybe show a picture of me

1 comment:

J & M Shumate Family said...

You crack me up! It seems like I never get anything done with my two little monsters making mess after mess too! I usually stay up until at least midnight cleaning up after the days whirlwinds. I can't even imagine having another little baby to deal with too. But, on the other hand, feel blessed and lucky. I am sitll begging Jon for another babe. Kids are sooo sweet and you are a super mom! Hugs from Colorado!!!