



I am so totally lazy!! Here are a few pics of me and the girls on halloween. I have been sick lately ear infection and a horrible cold/cough. Figures I get sick when I am so close to my due date. 26 days and counting. I am dilated to a 2 already and just waiting for the big day. The kids are growing like no other and Katie is talking so good now. She talks in sentances and I think we're all getting less frustrated since she can understand more. Now if only she'd listen to me :) Paige is an all around good kid, although today she is testing me. I am super excited to throw Christine her baby shower tomorrow, I hope she has a good time. Well that's about all, I will try to put more pictures on, but I am super busy going to St. George 2 times a week now and trying to get ready for the baby. Hugs and kisses to all!!
1 comment:
Your girls are soooo cute in their costumes! You don't even look pregnant. Where's the side shot of your belly??? JUST KIDDING!! Looks like the girls had fun with the pumpkin carving too! Have fun at the shower!!! I'll miss Christine and all the fun!!!! AND, I can't believe you only have 26 days until your baby is due...WOW!!! GOOD LUCK GIRLY!!!
Post a Comment