


Ok so this was just so cute. After Katie pretended to iron john's work shirt she proceeded to put it on and pretend to go to work. I grabbed the camera and Paige saw the attention I was giving Katie. Paige then put on John's other shirt and wouldn't come over for a picture. Sorry about the messy house, but I can't bend over anymore. 14 more days!!! Maybe my house will look somewhat decent in a month or so.
Katie also is my little helper. She helps me everyday put the dishes away. She even knows which drawers things go in. She also tries to help organize, but winds up pulling everything out on the floor. Can't blame her for trying though. She also has gotten very polite. Whenever she wants something she asked me and then if I don't hear her she says "PLEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEE!" until I acknowledge her.
Paige is growing up so fast. She has gotten into a make-up-a-song-to everything phase. Going potty, walking to the kitchen, in the grocery store, and whatever else she is doing. She has even made up her own language. It's quite impressive. She is getting good at school, although I think she can do more than she is willing to do. She just wants attention by pretending she doesn't know the letter we're working on or writing her name. She says she doesn't know how when she's done it a million times. She is so excited for thanksgiving. She keeps talking about the turkey we have in the fridge. She still thinks it has feathers and a head. I keep telling her it doesn't, but she wants me to show her it. She is super excited to make a pumpkin pie using our pie pumpkins from our garden.
Well I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and hopefully this little boy waits until after the 28 th to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment