Saturday, February 9, 2008

My Snowman





So since we moved out here I have tried to make a snowman and I never could. The snow was always too powdery. Well yesterday I did it!!! The snow was so sticky that I threw coats on the kids and ran outside. Katie was more interested in the mud, but Paige put the carrot in. I had so much fun until Joey was screaming, Katie was covered in mud, and she shut her hand in the door. Kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These will be GREAT memories.

J & M Shumate Family said...

What a fun mom you are!!!!!

kodiakcathy said...

Hey, you forgot the sticks for his arms. What a snowman. We also got a lot of snow but a day before you did.Our girls changed clothes 4 times that day to warm up and then go back and play in the snow again.Snow angels were their favorite.How fun snow is for them. It is beautiful out there.Your aunt Cathy.