OK so I have something I want to get of my chest. So what is the deal with everyone dieting when I am pregnant and being pregnant when I am dieting?? It SUCKS!!! My mom is dieting right now but she uses nutrisystem and there is no way I can afford that so I am not trying to keep up with her weight loss its too easy for her to pop in those pre made meals. Where as with weight watchers you need to measure out and calculate your meals, which is why I am not doing too well on it. But I am happy that I lost the 9 lbs since the first of January, I wish it was the first of March. Ya know? HMMPH!!!
3 comments:
Trisha,
I think you are doing great. Nine pounds is a ton. Keep up the good work.
You crack me up!! Since I am pregnant, I don't really care about weight loss.BUT, this morning I threw up after breakfast. How can I have morning sickness with only 14 weeks left!!!
Taking care of 3 kids is a lot of work! Your doing great with your weight loss. I wish I had lost all my baby fat after you were born! Your way ahead of me there!
Post a Comment