OK everyone, he's done it. He has mastered rolling over both ways! He rolls around every where. I have to keep the front room clean, which is rather difficult with three little ones. UGH!!! He also scoot-crawls where he puts his knees and feet underneath himself and then he pushes with his feet to propel himself forward. I am in soooo much trouble if he's doing all of this so early. Also, he sits for about 30 seconds to a minute without support. I am so proud of him. I feel so bad most of the time because he cries and cries and I am busy with dinner or the girls and I can never get to him to console him. I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt. I try to get to him, but I can never get there in time before he gets so mad and is screaming at the top of his lungs. I feel so bad about it, but he also has such a temper that that has a little to do with it too. I just hope I show him how much I love him when I can finally get to him. ( pictures coming soon, out of batteries)
No comments:
Post a Comment