Thursday, December 4, 2008

Joey's One

Well it happened everyone. Joey turned ONE!!! I can't believe it went by so fast. He is such an amazing little guy. He's very curious, but not as much as Katie, and he's such a happy baby. Along with turning one he has started tantrums, which for my kids start on their birth date. He actually throws himself down and kicks his legs and rolls around. It's quite funny to watch really. He says a few words. Some of his latest are; ear, teeth, na na (for banana), NA-NA (for NO-NO), and he tries to say paige and sister. I am so glad he came into our family. He really completes us. I have often thought of not having any more, but we will wait another year or so to see. If we were assured to have another Joey I would get pregnant right now.

Joey comunicates a lot with sign language. He points to stuff and really lets me know what he needs. I understand him almost as well as the girls. I don't think the girls could communicate as well as JO-JO(our nickname). Well anyway, enjoy the pictures of the big day.

2 comments:

J & M Shumate Family said...

He is such a cutie pie!!! I love Joey by the tree with his little vest and tie...TOO CUTE! The cake eating pictures are the best. Sure hope Christine didn't miss all of the fun....what fun memories!

Jensen Family Blog said...

Trisha,
He is so darling. Where did this last year go??? We need to get together sometime. I miss our walks.
Tara