Friday, March 27, 2009

2 week test diet

OK so I have been really bad about my dieting. I have not done anything. SO, I look outside and see how nice it looks and I get in a better mood. I have actually cleaned the house EVERY day and kept it fairly decent (not up to my personal standards, but better for having 3 small kids). The key is to open every window in the house and get some natural sun in. I also have had this feeling of wanting to exercise, but I haven't done it yet. Well tomorrows the day!!! I am going to hit it hard for 2 weeks and see where it gets me ;) Wish me luck. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by shelly's wedding and as impossible as it sounds, that is my motivation. I will keep you all posted on here.

1 comment:

Anna said...

You can do it! Don't stress too terribly about the specific goal and date. Just start and keep going. We can commiserate together on our bad days.