Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Merry Christmas to Us!!!!

boy or girl?
we won't know
'till maybe August
Twenty Four

It was a surprise
but then we're wise
I think that maybe
we'll survive

Please be excited
because we are
cause honestly it's really
not that far (DEC. 19)

I didn't mean to offend anyone with not calling, but this is my "cute" way to tell people this pregnancy. Sorry if I offended you.

6 comments:

Tina Jackson said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!
love Mom

Anna said...

And HOW could you NOT tell me an hour ago??? I nearly asked you yesterday. Now gnaw on why.

Anna said...

Congratulations btw

Smith Family said...

Wow, that is so exciting!!When did you find out?E-mail or call us and let us know the details.We are so happy for you guys.

Love
Chris and Katy

J & M Shumate Family said...

Man, by Christmas you are going to be an EXTREMELY BUSY woman!! 3 kids keep me running.....you better get new track shoes! Good Luck on the Xmas baby. Hopefully you'll come early. My fingers are crossed for you!!! Congrats...LOVE YOU!!!

trisha said...

I know I need to take stock in coffee, new balance, and tylenol :)