Well My littlest girl turned 3 March 30th. We had 2 fun parties for her. We had a dinner with the grandparents and Christine and Mark. It was a lot of fun just doing a smaller party for once. It was a lot more intimate. She got some shoes, earrings, and makeup from grandma and Grandpa, a game from Lizzie, and princess vanity stuff from Christine and Mark. She was so excited with every gift that she'd jump up and scream, "YAY!!!" and then give hugs to whoever gave it to her. Also, before we opened presents we had her favorite dinner, tacos, and during the prayer Katie was saying her own prayer. So after the "real" prayer was said we gave Katie the floor. Here's what she said:
"Heavenly father, thank you for the food, I hope Grandpa brought me lots of presents, Amen." I thought that was so cute.
Then that Saturday we had a Pirate adventure at a local Pirate Island Pizza. The girls went there for Lizzie's birthday and that's what Katie wanted for her birthday. So we invited 13 of her little friends to come. 11 showed up and we had a blast. The pirate ship that we sat next to had special effects and spit out smoke and it looked like the cannons were firing. At one point I was about to walk in front of them and Paige yells, "NO MOMMY, I DON'T WANT YOU TO GET KILLED!!!" Hahahaha, they're so cute. The party was a hit and I was super glad it was all over....till next year.


No comments:
Post a Comment