Thursday, April 9, 2009

So here's how it happened

You know when you get a plan all worked out and things are going great? Well that's how it happened. I got a job!!! I start actual work tomorrow and I have been in orientation, CPR class, and just general running around this week. I was so excited that I was back at work. I decided to work for a year before starting to try for our FINAL child. Well that's when it happened. I was feeling SO nauseated and tired on Monday I decided to take a test, and sure enough there was 2 lines (after 2 or 3 negative ones, too early). I am happy for this baby, but a little disappointed it's not a year from now. But IT IS our final child and I am going to try to enjoy ALL aspects of it and I hope you do too.

5 comments:

Anna said...

You've had such a good attitude Trisha. Never forget that God DOES have a plan for you. We may not always understand why but his timing is always perfect.

Steph said...

Never say Never!!! Your going to do great. Just fake it till you make it.

Tina Jackson said...

There is always a reason for everything. If it is meant to be it's meant to be. Go with the flow and things will work out just fine. You have a loving supportive family behind you!!!
Mom

Jensen Family Blog said...

Trisha,
I'm so excited for you. Things will work out. I hope that you will be feeling better soon.
Call me if you need anything.
Tara

MuffinBugs of St. George said...

I am happy for you and don't forget am always here to help you out! (although it will be harder for me to watch 5 kids later! - I have a hard enough time watching 4!)