Thursday, May 14, 2009

mother's day

Well for mother's day this year we went to the water park by Susan's house, visited Susan, visited Annie, and went to dinner with my family. The funniest part about this mother's day was finding out how much me and Katie are alike. We went shopping on Saturday for mother's day, I know procrastinators. I made John take the girls to pick something out for me. Well come mother's day I get my gift, a photo album with a recordable greeting from the kids, it was the same gift I had chosen for the grandma's, LOL. The reason this is funny because John said it took Katie 30 seconds to find something and pick it out and it was the same thing that I picked out. How cute. Paige was so sweet on Mother's day. She was telling me how much she loved me all day. I love my kids. They're the BEST!!

No comments: