Monday, September 14, 2009

Paige's first day of school


Just standing next to Paige you could feel the excitement running out of her as we loaded up to go to her first day of school. She didn't want to waste time taking all the pictures Mom forced her to take. She wanted to go go go. She was a little nervous the first day, but thankfully she has a friend and bus buddy, Samie, that she has in her class. They stayed and played together all day. She likes her teacher, Mrs. Ziegler, a lot and talks about her all the time. I still can't believe she's old enough to be in school, but am so happy she gets to be with other kids and learn what I was not able to teach her.

1 comment:

Tina Jackson said...

Paige reminds me of you when I started taking you to school. And you had your first boy friend Adam. You two were so cute holding hands. Till he stepped on your tummy and made you mad!