Yes everyone I have gotten another year older (bummer!!). I am 28 now. I had a great birthday. I got what I wanted, that baby out of me and in my arms!! John went to the store and got a cake mix and came home and made me a cake with the kids. It was German choc with coconut frosting. It was really good. I look like dookey, but hey I just pushed an eight and a half pound baby out! Some goals for my 29th year are:
~Lose my baby weight and more if I can, but we'll start with the baby weight.
~Get organized!! I am sick of living like a SLOB!! Yes I will admit it, we are slobs!! but I WILL remedy this now that I can bend over ;)
~start doing schooling with Katie, I feel like such a horrible mother that she barely knows her shapes and colors and a few ABC's
~Get active, I feel like a bump on a log all the time. I feel bad my 5 yr old spouts off commercials when she sees a product in the store. She even sings the catchy tunes to commercials. I have to stop this also.
There are more and I will add to these when I can.
1 comment:
Paige will sing any catchy tune she's heard. She learns songs much faster than Abby, musical learner it appears. So cross that off your worry list ;)
Post a Comment