OK, so I still cannot believe my big guy is 2. Some new things he loves to do: play catch, run away from his sisters, bite Katie (UGH!!), color (his #1 thing to do), play with cars, and play dress up with the girls. He copies everything I say to him with clarity, but doesn't talk like I feel he should. But he is a boy and pointing and grunting works for him, LOL. He has taken on the role of big brother like a champ. He loves J.W. and want to hold him all the time. Having the new baby has made him get closer to John. He no longer comes to me when he gets hurt or wants to snuggle. Which is sad, but also nice since I have the baby 24/7. I love seeing this little boy grow each day and see what a difference a Y chromosome makes ('cuz it's HUGE). HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Joey is 2!!
OK, so I still cannot believe my big guy is 2. Some new things he loves to do: play catch, run away from his sisters, bite Katie (UGH!!), color (his #1 thing to do), play with cars, and play dress up with the girls. He copies everything I say to him with clarity, but doesn't talk like I feel he should. But he is a boy and pointing and grunting works for him, LOL. He has taken on the role of big brother like a champ. He loves J.W. and want to hold him all the time. Having the new baby has made him get closer to John. He no longer comes to me when he gets hurt or wants to snuggle. Which is sad, but also nice since I have the baby 24/7. I love seeing this little boy grow each day and see what a difference a Y chromosome makes ('cuz it's HUGE). HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hee hee, I <3 that dress up pic! Yeah, it's amazing the differences that are in-born for boys. He's a fun little guy.
Post a Comment