Friday, June 25, 2010

Poor Katie




So June 1st we had Katie's tonsils out. Oh what a Hell week!!! She tried to be good and listen to me. She hated the taste of the Lortab and I had to coax her for 30 min. before she would even take a sip. Every 4 hrs, for 8 days! She got so nauseated from the meds that I wound up taking her to the ER because she couldn't keep anything down. Then the medicine they gave her for nausea gave her horrible stomach cramps and diarreah. She slept in our room for 8 days and finally got acting like herself around one and a half weeks. I am glad we did it, for the most part. She doesn't snore anymore. we just had her 3 week check up and she has healed great. She still has minnie mouse voice, but they said after 3 months it should be completely gone. But I am So glad it's over.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ok, so I am way behind on your blog. Three months?? That means that this funny voice Harvey has will end eventually? Thank heavens.