Saturday, July 23, 2011

helpin' Dad





s
We helped my parents take out some grass and we decided to keep it and put it in the front yard. Well Joey wanted to help. The girls then decided Dad's truck was dirty so they made signs that said "Car Wash" and washed John's truck...cute, right? Well Johnny decides that he want to help too. it was so amazing to me that my kids are finally getting old enough to somewhat help. I think I am stuck just thinking they are too little to do anything worth while. Well they, without knowing it, showed me they need a little more responsibility around the house ;)

1 comment:

MuffinBugs of St. George said...

FINALLY!!!!!!! Yay for chores. just make sure they get allowances for doing them. :) Do you remember getting allowances as kids and how much we got? I remember getting paid for grades, but not a weekly thing, but I may be wrong......