


John has really taken on his role of becoming a Dad for the third time. He has started playing with the girls every night when he gets home. He has also started doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen EVERY night, helped me a ton with our fussy little boy, and has been a shoulder to cry on when my feelings are hurt or hormones just go wild.
Here we all are having fun upstairs. John is playing tea party with the girls and I am giving Joey some Mommy time. It just keeps getting funner as Joey gets less fussy. We all played Peter Pan tonight. Paige was Peter, Katie was Wendy, and John was Captain Hook according to Paige. John elected me to be the dog Nana, isn't he sweet?
I am realizing more and more that life is passing by at warp speed and I am too hard on the girls and I really do need to enjoy them more. My pregnancy really took a toll on my relationship with the girls. I was immobile for so long that I just got frustrated with them and they got frustrated with me. It is now getting a little easier and I wonder if I will ever be ready for our 4th, and final, child.
Here we all are having fun upstairs. John is playing tea party with the girls and I am giving Joey some Mommy time. It just keeps getting funner as Joey gets less fussy. We all played Peter Pan tonight. Paige was Peter, Katie was Wendy, and John was Captain Hook according to Paige. John elected me to be the dog Nana, isn't he sweet?
I am realizing more and more that life is passing by at warp speed and I am too hard on the girls and I really do need to enjoy them more. My pregnancy really took a toll on my relationship with the girls. I was immobile for so long that I just got frustrated with them and they got frustrated with me. It is now getting a little easier and I wonder if I will ever be ready for our 4th, and final, child.
No comments:
Post a Comment