Friday, January 25, 2008

Imagination Central







Paige's imagination is nonstop these last couple of months. It amazes me some of the things she comes up with. Here are her latest. So I was doing my makeup the other day and Paige said she needed to go potty. So I told her to go and she does. She was taking a while, so I looked at her and found her reading the comics on the newspaper. She says, "I am taking a long time like Daddy so I need to read the paper." LOL! I couldn't stop laughing. Then she has this semi-new thing where she is a puppy. We must address her by Puppy or whe will not answer us. Funny kid. This picture is her playing fetch with John. Katie actually joined in as well, but I think she was more of a snake slithering on the ground.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...how classic is that???

J & M Shumate Family said...

Love the pics...kids are seriously too too funny.