Ok so I am trying to get my camera to work again so bear with me. These last couple of weeks have been really hard. Joey developed a milk allergy like the girls did. So I tried avoiding everything under the sun to see if he would get better and nothing helped. So I switched to formula last night. He is already better and happier. He was sooo gassy, fussy, and he woul just scream in pain. I could hear his tummy just rumble and then he would scream. I felt so bad for him. I am really sad I could not nurse him, because it is such a special time between us. But in the end he will turn out perfect just like Paige did. Lots of love. Kep checking back I will eventually get my pics in (I Hope!)
4 comments:
That is okay,I wish there was formula to switch to when I was your age. We had to use goat milk.Those critters were hard to catch! Joey looks great and I enjoy being able to see my family often from so far away. Love to all of you, your Aunt Cathy
That is okay,I wish there was formula to switch to when I was your age. We had to use goat milk.Those critters were hard to catch! Joey looks great and I enjoy being able to see my family often from so far away. Love to all of you, your Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment