Golly, every weekend is a party around here. On March 30th Katie turned 2 years old. We also were able to get Joey blessed that day. He did so well as they gave him a blessing, he didn't even cry once! The girls did so awsome considering they never go to church, Katie loved looking at the music notes and trying to sing the hymns. She is so cute. Paige went with her Aunt Bekah and sat with her, but I didn't hear her once. Our Ward is so wonderful out here. Everyone had something to say about our family. Lots of kind words from everyone, even though we don't attend church. I really hope we can stay out here.
1 comment:
I can't believe Katie is two it doesn't seem that long ago that we came down to see her after she was born.I can't wait to see Joey.Him and Grant are going to have so much fun.He looks so cute!
Post a Comment