Thursday, May 14, 2009

BLAH!!

I have a serious problem. I need all of you who are losing weight to STOP!! All your fat is somehow finding it's way to me and sticking onto me!!! No, I am proud of all of you who are almost to their goal weight or getting close. I was there last year. I was only 7 pounds away from my goal weight, ugh. Well I am feeling sorry for myself because I was just looking at pictures of myself and was seriously disgusted. And for all of you who say it's pregnancy, I'm only almost 9 wks so it's not that. I am more active now even...........Whatever. I will hit it hard after the baby. Love to all. I know at least you all will still love me no matter what I look like.

2 comments:

Steph said...

oh come on enjoy life and dont sweat the small stuff :) you'll get there and every one else will be big fat and pregnant. lol

Anna said...

Yes we do love you no matter what you look like. I think you should not be so hard on yourself, its not as bad as you think it is. Really you are just fine. So we don't look like teenagers anymore, so what? We aren't teenagers we are MOTHERS. There's nothing better. Oh but if you think I'm sending you pounds, don't pay it back, pay it forward. lol.