OK, so although they have all gotten into their bad phases again, my kids are the best. Joey was playing chase with me today and just laughing his cute little laugh that I love so much. Katie decided to join in and we had a tickle war. I think the best medicine in the world is your kid's laughter. Paige is acting so grown up now. She has somehow changed in the last 3 months into a little girl instead of a preschooler. I will miss her cute little things, but she is so fun now just sitting down and having conversations with her about life and her curiosities. (especially how babies come out of your "buh-gina" LOL) FYI you-tube helps a lot when you show a dog giving birth.
Well I just wanted to tell everyone, as chaotic life is, spend as much time as possible making your kids laugh. It's the best medicine for all.
Oh and I am taking donations for my maid service fund. Checks are accepted (LOL) ;)
3 comments:
LOL i need one of those funds too...
Look at how big your baby is getting i was just looking at your widget thing and its starting to look like a baby!!!
Cute post. As I read, I was picturing you playing with your sweet little kiddos. What a fun mommy you are!!! I agree...I love hearing my kids laugh and I especially love hearing them giggle. BTW--Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester!
OK...I just read what I wrote. I meant to say I loved hearing my kids laugh and I especially love making them giggle. (That's what I get for doing 3 things at once--nursing Madelyn, yelling a Jacob to get back to bed, and talking on the phone!)
Post a Comment