Thursday, September 17, 2009

things that make me smile

thanks Tara for the great idea:

1. The kids running downstairs to snuggle for the 5 minutes before getting ready.
2. Paige being so grown up and getting on the bus every morning.
3. John playing with the kids.
4. Katie singing "do you know the muffin man."
5. Joey boxing with John (quite funny).
6. The baby's hiccups
7. The house being clean without me doing a thing (very rare).
8. Missy pushing the ball closer and closer so you throw it.
9. John coming home (big smile).
10. Paychecks!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

All good for smiling! I may steal the idea too.

Jensen Family Blog said...

Trisha,
I have to tell you how cute you look pregnant. I know you don't feel that way. But you look it nonetheless. I hope that things are going OK with work. I'm looking forward to the girls night out this week.
Tara