Friday, February 12, 2010
A few updates
Oh, what a busy week. I have been trying to clean, while having a cold and a newborn, buying presents with a newborn, and taking JW to the doctor. Good news though, he still has his heart murmur, but it's really faint. They want to see him when he is 3. YAY!!! I was so worried they would say he needs surgery or something. I have lost 6 lbs, YAY!! I have been eating better, but still have 12 to go till my pre pregnancy weight. I want to exercise, but I had a cold that made me have a cough. I will get there. Paige is too funny. She has yet another loose tooth. She has been trying EVERYTHING to get it out. She keep running up and asking me to feel how loose it is. She said to me after I said it wasn't ready, "OK I'll go bang it on my bed some more!" LOL what am I going to do with her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment