Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Paige is turning 6!!





You know you are getting old when your kids get older. I can not believe Paige is going to be 6 on Sat. We don't have money to get pictures done so I did make-shift one's. ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Well, I think you did a nice job on those pictures. She is so beautiful, so grown up. Why do our babies do that?? I especially like the one that shows the missing teeth. 2 missing teeth is cute. Abby will probably be like me and have 8 missing teeth, poor kid.

Smith Family said...

The pictures look great.What kind of camera do you have?

trisha said...

it's a canon rebel and I love it!! I just need to know how to use all of the options. My cousin is taking photography school and I hope she will give me some pointers.

Tina Jackson said...

Paige gets prettier every day. Must be all in the genes...HAHA