
My Mom took this picture of Joey. Isn't he growing up such a handsome boy? He is talking so much better now. I can actually hear sentences now. I will have to write down some of the funny things he says. He is actually a very funny kid. He loves to tell Knock Knock jokes. He loves playing with the girls. He usually is the Dad in any of the games they play. He even plays babies with them and cries like a baby and acts like one. He is very special and I am loving watching him grow every day. I swear he says things more clearly every day.
3 comments:
He looks so much like John!!! I have a few pictures that look like that one!!!
Such cute kids Trisha. The baby is especially growing fast. I love the picture of him sucking his thumb with his finger on his nose. Cambria used to do that. I hope you can come on Friday.
Tara
He is getting so big! I honestly hadn't noticed just how big-boy looking he is. Definitely not a baby anymore. I hope that eventually Abby and Harvey will include Willie in more of their games.
Post a Comment