Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An OSO special brithday




WOW I cannot believe my little girl is 6!! Some things she can do now:

Fold and put away her laundry
clean with mom and dad
read on a level C (1st grade level)
Write sentences
make up her own songs
calls her best friend to have play dates
just started a neighborhood dance class


Every day she amazes me. She loves school and says that it's her favorite part of the day every day. She especially loves the bus. She gets up super early to go on the "Early bus." I used to load everyone up in the car and take her to the last stop, but she likes walking to Samie's to get on the first stop.
I hope this year to get her into Girl Scouts. They do not have a daisy troop out here so I am going to ask the ladies selling cookies where I can get her in. I loved Girl Scouts when I was a kid and Paige would be great.
Also I am trying to implement chores around here, but am struggling with the consistency issues. She is a very driven little girl. It does not take much to get her motivated.

Thanks to everyone who came to Paige's Oso birthday party. She had so much fun with ring around the digi-medals, decorating goodie bags, and making personal pizzas. It was a lot of work but worth it. Thanks to Christine for making such a Super cake and helping out during the party. (thanks to Mark too)

After her Oso party we had a Pectol family party for our fabulous February week of birthday's
Happy Birthday Christine, Paige, Matt, Bekah, and Harvey!!

No comments: