Tuesday, April 28, 2009

update on me

Hi everyone!!!
I just want to let you know how I have been.
Pregnancy:
Well it seems as if I won't make it some days. I am utterly exhausted to the point of not knowing if I can even lift my legs to walk. I was nauseous, but it comes and goes depending on my sleep patterns. I am so curious to hear the heartbeat and see the baby on an ultrasound. I am only 6 1/2 weeks so I am expecting the nausea back any day now. I feel FAT too. All you 2, 3, and 4th time moms will know what I am talking about here. I am on a website and they call it the "fluffy" belly.
Home life:
Well I am not balancing work and home very well. I am too tired on my days off to do anything, so laundry and dishes have been piling up. the house is a disaster all the time. I don't know what I'd do if my realtor was to call me tomorrow with a showing. UGH!! I am cleaning all day tomorrow.
The kids miss their mom and I miss doing stuff with them. I used to do activities with them and for the last month or so the activity has been laying there while they watch a movie.
John is bummed because he can't go camping as often as he wants, well never, but he is trying his hardest at taking care of the kids the nights that I work. We have not been on a date since Twilight was in the theaters. How sad is that?
I hope all of this hard work will pay off because right now it's not worth it to me, OH WELL!!
Work:
With my job, it only helps a little we are currently paying A LOT in daycare/preschool so hopefully I am going to get on a different schedule soon.
Work is different every day I go. Some days it's just like being back in high school with back talking and rude behavior for no reason. Other days it is great and I have a lot of fun. I had a horrible weekend last week and hope this week, my last week of training, will be better.

Hope everyone is well, Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ok so you need a babysitter and I'm volunteering. It may have to wait until after Irene's wedding for a date night but I'm volunteering anyways

trisha said...

thanks a bunch :)