Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lia Sophia

Hi everyone. I hope all is well. I have a desperate plea to everyone.
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DO A PARTY FOR ME LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATLY!!!
I have not had a party in a month and it's not for lack of trying, let me just tell you. I have been busting my rear to find a hostess and I have had a lot of people give me their numbers and then avoid my calls. I am not talking about 2 or 3 people. I probably have had 10 people do this to me. My manager and all my team mates, who are all in CEDAR!, are have 3-5 parties a week. I feel like such a failure. John tells me it's just the economy, but why are my team mates getting so many. My manager is asking us to recruit too. MORE competition. 2 of my team mates have recruited already. I just don't know what to do. any ideas call or email me. Thanks.

No comments: