1. Your house is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it
2. You can lose $200,000.00 worth of equity in 8 months
3. My husband knows me more than I think he does
4. We really depend on the economy for us to make money
5. My vote really doesn't count, but I will do it anyway to just to say I voted a certain way
6. I take for granted all of the wonderful things I have in my life
7. I have an out-of-control spending habit (that I am taking care of)
8. I am clinically depressed/have postpartum depression
9. CREDIT IS BAD!!!
10. 3 kids is do-able, but very,very hard
11. 3 kids test your sanity every minute of the day
12. 2 yr olds are hard when they're mischievious (but I love her dearly)
13. I can sing in front of my husband (and he doesn't laugh :)
14. Realators are paid way too much!!!
1 comment:
((HUGS)) for you Trisha. I'm sorry I didn't realize you were struggling with PPD, if there is anythign I can do- please please let me know. SERIOUSLY
Post a Comment