SO HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! I am currently trying to find time to blog. We put our house on the market on the 2nd and I have been cleaning every waking minute to try to make it look somewhat presentable. If I ever have a house this big again I am hiring a maid or two!!(which will be never)
New year's resolutions:
Sell the house and move to a SMALLER place.
Lose 20 lbs (HA!)
be better with organizing office
Stop spending money (HA!)
Do schooling with the kids
make more time to PLAY with the kids
I could go on for hours on things I want to work on this year. One main one is to become prosperous at my Lia Sophia. I really want to do well at it and I know the potential.
I will be posting my christmas pictures real soon, I hope. So keep checking back! and pray for me to sell my house so I am not committed in the NUTHOUSE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment