Thursday, January 8, 2009

Saturday Christmas with John's family

So Saturday we held our Christmas party and it was postponed again because all of our neighbors that we borrow bocats from were out of town and we couldn't get our driveway cleared. Well once everyone came, we had a yummy dinner and opened lots of gifts. The kids once again got spoiled and the loved everything they got. I got an indian necklace frm Susan and Anna had me this year and she got me a candle and picture frame. Daniel got John this year and he gave him Ghostbusters one and two. I think I like it more than him though. The girls got a little house from abby and a scarf and hat combo from 'Vaeh which was so cute. Joey got a cute baby t-ball set from Susan that he plays with all the time.
Well they stayed for games and then everyone was outta here by 10:30 pm.

We had a Great Christmas season this year although we did not have too much to spend. I want to thank everyone for their kindness and love. I cherish every one of you :)

No comments: